12/7/09

Ho Ho Ho Santa's visit

This picture (wanted it to be at the end) makes me laugh because Madelyn only puts her fingers in her mouth when she has her "silky" or something VERY soft... not many things make the cut. But she has recently found that Bryn's earlobe is exceptionally soft so we've caught her caressing Bryn's ear with her fingers in her mouth, without her even realizing it- it's normally a half conscience/automatic response to put them in when she finds her silky (sorry about the partial nudity).
Here come's Santa Claus:
A little frozen in the moment... not sure about all the hype...
Eliana would NOT take her eyes of Santa for the camera, no cries though!
Santa was a good sport for this one.
I could hear people around us counting our children in dismay.
Everyone was trying hard to get Eliana placed in her adoptive home by Christmas, but it seems we will be lucky if we make it the end of this month. However, the bitter sweet end is coming near.

4 comments:

James and Laura Neibaur said...

Oh I love that Mads does that. I used to do that when I was a baby, but it's so sweet that she uses the baby's ear. We missed you guys during Thanksgiving.

Toni said...

The girls look so cute with Santa. I love that Madelyn strokes Bryn's ear.

Matt and Jenny Mitchell said...

Oh my gosh! I love that Maddiegirl is rubbing Bryn's ear! That is the sweetest thing in the world! I think about you so often. Hope your holding up well Superwoman!

Christa said...

Your girls are so grown up! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen them! Those pictures of Brynn are beautiful, I need to find a photographer friend for myself. Miss ya!