4/16/10

The Power of a Bribe(s)

Madelyn has the crown because she turned THREE. At our house, this means she gets her ears pierced...This is the BEFORE:
Just AFTER (I was shocked that I got a smile when I pulled out the camera):

The BRIBE:
The OTHER BRIBE:

Some other random pictures before I took them off the camera... Here is my sister, Kati entertaining some of the neices and nephew visiting with "projects."
Madelyn and her cousin Trista were awfully quiet for a couple of two year olds, so I went into the laundry room to investigate and could see them nowhere. I could still hear them talking, and sure enough they had squeezed themselves into the drier with a full load of dry clothes (now compacted nicely.

3 comments:

Toni said...

I remember hiding in the dryer as a kid. Your girls are so cute.

Dana said...

Absolutely love the pics. Mad's looks so cute w/her pierced ears. Wish I could have come to Vegas w/the rest of my family. Miss you!

Becky said...

I would do just about anything for cold stone! She looks so cute! I'm thinking about getting alyssa's ear's peirced when she is three... or maybe waiting until she's 5 before she starts kindergarten... I keep debating which way to go. I'm just not sure if she would leave them alone.

Anyway... Maddy looks so cute! We sure miss you guys!