4/18/11

My girls just really wanted to set up this picture.  It may have looked better if they were actually dressed...
 Madelyn chose to go to Pump it Up for her birthday.  It is just so much fun for kids, they had a blast.  Darrick made it the last 15 minutes this time... yeah!
 The requested birthday cake: a cake with a toy.  I get to pick and choose from there, so I just find a cake to go with a toy from my closet.  It worked out strawberry shortcake style this time.
 Gavin and Isaac helping celebrate the occasion with us.
 We all went to our Ward Easter egg hunt and breakfast together.  Lots of kids, not enough adults (our boys were taking their annual board exams).  But it was fun for the kids anyway...

 My little Caleb... he's so cute :)

2 comments:

Matt and Jenny Mitchell said...

I cannot get enough of your pictures. keep them coming. We love seeing your girls and the beauty that radiates through your pictures. love you guys.

Toni said...

Such cute kids.