4/24/11

Happy Easter

Easter Bunny visit (please excuse the dirty feet...)
 Little baby vs. big baby
 Same hair style
On our way to his 2 week check-up. Over 8 lbs. now
 His cheeks seem to be doubling in size every day.  I'm losing my sweet little newborn :(
 Grandma D visiting to help out.  Thanks again for everything mom!
 My girls LOVE to decorate eggs.  They could keep going all day if it weren't for Bryn who wants to do it all, and get in it all. 
 Cousins passing through were able to stop in for a day.  What fun for the kids.  We had 11 kids all together and they left without a trace.  Amazing.  So glad they could stop by, my kids really had a blast with them.
 Little rough around the edges, it was still morning...
 Caleb had a little indoor stroller ride with Lauren and Madelyn. 

2 comments:

Toni said...

It looks like everyone had a good Easter.

Becky said...

I love all the pictures! Caleb is so cute!!! Congratulations!!!