5/5/11

warm weather

Katlyn made this flower arrangement for me, for Mother's Day.  It was very cute.
 She will "wear" Caleb for me during the day to keep him happy and asleep.  Heaven sent.

We all went to the park to enjoy the warm temperatures before they spike.  We started out following Darrick around the frisbee golf course.
 I took up the rear with these tikes.
Here's the lead.  I don't think the people behind us were overly impressed with the trail of little ducklings :)
 I haven't taken a picture with Caleb since the hospital.  He is getting so chunky in his face.  He changes a lot weekly.  He is over a month now!
Madelyn learning to properly swing.
 Katlyn taking a whack at Darrick's pitches.
 Our little outfielder.
Lauren had already taken off somewhere, no pic, sorry.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love the flowers. What a fun day out with the kids.