5/20/11

lots of the lil man


6 weeks old. 

Just pretend he is smiling here.

Caleb was being a champion poser for us at this point.

Here's our little rock star.

Apparently, he has inherited my sensitive skin.  Something, we still don't know what, triggered a sort of allergic reaction up his arms and legs.  He looked really bad for a few days and then they died down.  Weird.

This is our summer pool.  Each year we have tried a different type.  We'll see how the snapset holds up.

Here is Kelly holding lil Caleb.  Come back whenever you can!

After a long day... so tired in fact, that Darrick snored a tiny bit- which happens maybe once a year.
Shortly after this picture Caleb erupted in uncharacteristic vomiting all over Darrick.  They didn't look so peaceful after that.

Doing what he does best.

Darrick was out of town for Mothers' Day.  My girls took up the challenge to make it a special day and filled my wall with "presents" for me that morning that they had been secretly working on under a bucket in the laundry room.  They were so proud of their work, and had really put a LOT of time and thought into everything.  I got the traditional orange cinnamon rolls (I didn't even have to get out of bed to supervise as I had planned) love bugs, flowers, poems, a coupon book, pipe cleaner jewelry, instructions to stay in bed and read all day, and so much more :)

4 comments:

James and Laura Neibaur said...

Wow! I'm impressed with those girls and their Mother's Day treatment! One more reason I need some girls around here! Caleb looks so much like Darrick to me. I love his little, round cheeks and belly and those long feet! Glad he is a good sleeper! Kyler's been my only good sleeper so far. I'm sure Darrick is really enjoying having his little man around. James is getting excited for our first princess--we'll see!

Toni said...

Your girls did a great job for Mother's Day. caleb is adorable.

Katie B Thurgood said...

What a cute little chunkster! Can't wait to see him for ourselves! Soon, very soon!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kerajinan-indonesia-yang-laku-di-luar-negeri